Brother & Sister

Adz's Book Reviews: Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking

Wow!! That's the only word I can describe this book, unbelievable and works on me. Now I'm a happy non-smoker with a bigger smile than the hyena. Even though some people don't agree with me and frequently ask, "What a book can do for you? We need willpower not a crap like this!". Well ladies and gentlemen please read this book first then ask me the same question again and again. If you want to be free, help yourself by reading this book and also read it for your loves one. Now or never, it's up to you. That's the only willpower you need to be better. Price: RM53.00

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so it really works huh?
nk try gak ni..ahaha.
ask ur cousin la to read dis..
he's a heavy-smoker-rascal!!!
=pp

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Reincarnation