Brother & Sister

Be Real!!!

Whenever Eid Fitr or family gathering, nightmares came like a roller coaster...typical questions were buzzing around & making us look as the biggest loser out of this world!!!

Here are the questions:
1) Damn man, you are still not working? You grad last year isnt' it?
2) Look man, that is my car...see...you are a degree holder why you are using the same car as mine?
3) When you are getting married? dont be such a choosy person
4) When you are getting children? I already have a bunch...:)

If only we knew the unknown for sure we can give them a slap. Sometimes being less now doesnt mean it will last forever. Stop judging people based on your experience or what you have, that is rude people!. Maybe one day you will go down of the pecking order who knows. Sustenance & soul mate only ALLAH can answer, that's it. 
If you keep asking the same question you are such a stupid parrot because only parrot keep asking or repeating the same words. Try not to hurt others, be cool & wait....oh be patient dude! If a person asks you these questions just tell to their face, "I also dont know when i am gonna be dead meat, do u? But death makes me closer to Allah & makes me grateful".

Heee.....please use a proper manner & words with the same meaning, it is just a joke.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know. And He taught Adam the names - all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful. They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise. He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed." (QS Al-Baqarah 2:30-33)

1 comments:

Muhammad Firdaus said...

Luckily for me, I don't face these questions. How I did it?
I just avoided the relatives who like to ask me those questions. Shake their hands, say my raya wishes, and poof, I'm out of sight. :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Reincarnation