Brother & Sister

The Fellowship of Ukhuwah

In years we tried to find a companion for ourselves either a soulmate or a friend to whom we can share everything and grow strong together. But we always felt reluctant and stumble on a wall whereas the person that we trust or admire is wasn't as what we wish for and unnoticeably we lost them and have to start all over again. Humans are different from each other, different attitude, personalities, family background and so on. It is hard to accept anyone who isn't within our league but can we use that reason to avoid the least people that we wish to be with? I recalled a saying. "Your worst enemy is your friend and your best friend is your enemy". Sometimes he or she that we hate so much can be our best buddy because they are more honest in expressing their feelings and judgement towards us. So, being judgemental and perseverance towards certain people is avoidable because we never know how good they can be even in worst case scenario and may Allah open up their heart for us because we need friends as a reminder to ourselves. Together in the name of Allah is the best thing you can wish for as we can find friends who don't bear hatred and being selfish upon themselves and they only do things for the Al-Mighty. 


There are 3 types of friend that we can choose from but it is just a guideline for us to understand people more:
1. A friend who is like basic/staple food (rice: malaysian) that we can't live without having it.
2. A friend who is like medicine that we only need them at certain times only.
3. A friend who is like a disease that we must avoid at all cost.
(source: Kitab Bidayatul Hidayah: Imam Al-Ghazali)

Taking this opportunity I would like to give my full gratitude to all my friends that I have known and hope you all are in the safe hand of Allah. To akhi Luqman Hakim & Amir Safuan, I am very please to have you both in my life and throughout this journey and I pray for your greatness and happiness in your life and afterlife. Forgive me for everything that I have done or said. May Allah forgive me and give me peacefulness. Thanks bros.


"The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy" (49:10)

Salam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Reincarnation